Are you serious about your UML models?
The Unified Modeling Language contains a formal language - the Object Constraint Language (OCL), that helps you to increase the precision and completeness of your models.
Using OCL will bring you these benefits:
- Your model will be more precise and better communicate the intended meaning
- This reduces the effort for communication between your project member
- Having more precise and complete model means that your software has less errors
Our product Oclarity helps you to make best use of OCL. Is is a easy to use software tool with little footprint that assists you in adding OCL expressions to your UML models.
- Supports constraints, initialization expressions, derivation rules and method body definitions.
- Powerful editing capabilities with syntax highlighting.
- Full syntactic and semantic checking according to the OCL 2.0 specification.
- Concise presentation of all expressions with easy navigation to errors.
- Modern, highly productive user interface.
- Supports multiple UML tools trough XMI.
- Try it with no risk - it's free! Or learn more on the Oclarity Product Page.